If you are not satisfied with the products purchased from mementobus.com and you want to let go of the purchase and implicitly to receive money back, you may apply for the procedure for the return of the products in 14 days, in accordance with the provisions of the emergency decree no 34/2014, concerning the rights of consumers in the framework of the contracts concluded with the professionals, as well as for the amendment and completion of certain normative acts.
Distant contract means the contract for the supply of goods or services concluded between a supplier and a consumer under a system organized by the trader who uses exclusively, before and after the end of the contract, one or more techniques of distance communication. The 14-day return is only for customers who have purchased online products from www.mementobus.com.
The client has the right to withdraw from the distance contract within 14 days without penalty and without invoking any reason.
The right of renunciation does not apply to legal entities. The 14-day deadline for the exercise of this right begins to run:
a) the date of conclusion of the contract in the case of service contracts;
b) the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, enters into the physical possession of the products in the case of sales contracts, or:
(i) where the consumer orders, through a single order, multiple products to be delivered separately, the day on which the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer enters into the physical possession of the last product;
(ii) in the case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or certain parts, the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and which is indicated by the consumer, enters into the physical possession of the final product or of the last part;
(iii) in the case of contracts for the periodic delivery of products over a specified period, the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and which is indicated by the consumer, shall enter into the physical possession of the first product;
c) in the case of contracts for the supply of water, natural gas or electricity, when they don’t provide sale in a limited volume or quantity set out, of thermal energy or of digital content which are not supplied on a support material, date of conclusion of the contract.
The omission of information concerning the right of withdrawal
If the professional hasn’t provided to the consumer the information about the withdraw right in accordance with the provisions of GEO 34/2014, the withdrawal period expires 12 months after the end of the initial withdrawal period of 14 days.
If the professional has given the consumer information on the right of withdrawal within 12 months of the date on which the products / services are deemed to have been delivered, as outlined in the above section, the withdrawal period expires within 14 days of the date on which the consumer receives that information.
Obligations of the professional in case of withdrawal
The professional reimburse all the sums he has received as payment from the consumer, including, where applicable, the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which he is informed of the withdrawal decision of the consumer's contract in accordance with the provisions of the law. The professional reimburses the above amounts using the same payment methods as those used by the consumer for the initial transaction, except the case in which the consumer has agreed with another form of payment and provided that it has not to fall under load the consumer payment of commissions as a result of the refund.
Without prejudice the first paragraph of this section, the professional is not required to reimburse the additional costs if the consumer has explicitly chosen a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by the professional.
Unless the professional has offered to recover the goods himself, in the case of sales contracts, the professional may postpone the reimbursement until the receipt of the products which were the subject of the sale or until the consumer receives evidence that he has sent the products to the professional, taking into account the closest date.
Obligations of the professional in case of withdrawal
According to Ordinance no. 34/2014, the consumer only bears the direct costs of returning the products, unless the professional accepts to bear those costs or the professional did not inform the consumer that these costs have to be borne by the consumer. In the case of off-premises contracts where the products were delivered to the consumer's home at the time the contract was concluded, the professional takes over the products at his own expense if the products by their nature can not normally be returned by post.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The following shall be exempt from the right of withdrawal in respect of distance and off-premises contracts:
- to contracts for the provision of services, if execution has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer and after he confirmed that he has become aware that he will lose the right to withdraw after the full performance of the contract by the professional;
- the supply of products or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the professional can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- providing products made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the provision of sealed products which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed by the consumer;
- the supply of products which, after delivery, are, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can not be made before 30 days and the actual value of which depends on the fluctuations in the market that professional can’t control it;
- contracts in which the consumer specifically required the professional to travel to his home for urgent repair or maintenance work. If, in the course of such a visit, the professional provides services other than those expressly requested by the consumer or supplies products other than spare parts indispensable for the performance of maintenance or repair work, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or products;
- the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, except for subscription contracts for the provision of such publications;
- contracts awarded in a tender;
- provision of accommodation services for non-residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering or recreational activities, where the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- the supply of digital content which is not delivered on a physical medium if the supply has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer and after it has been confirmed that he is aware of the fact that it will lose the right to withdraw.
For any details or concerns regarding the return, please contact us by email or one of the phone numbers displayed on www.mementobus.com .